Monday, February 25, 2013

I Lived !!!

Well been there done that.... the trip to Tawang happened.... and trust me it felt like i lived my dream there... i could say its beautiful, awesome blah blah cause whatever adjective u use for the NE its true but for me it felt like HOME...!! i don't know why but there is something about the mountains tat makes me feel home....

I am fat i cant climb mountains they make me sick, i cant breath, i cant handle cold yet i long to go back to the mountains again... its like they call me... :) i guess i must have been a mountain person in some lifetime.. :p

As they  say ... " Anyone who's stood atop a mountain pass knows that indescribable feeling, one part euphoria, one part melancholy...!!"  



The picture was taken on the way to Tawang from the Bumla pass... i cud have stayed there all my life... i don't why i just wanted to walk on those clouds.... it felt like HEAVEN... i think if there is another world like the hell and heaven, this had to be the pearly gates... 

There was nothing but PEACE around.... i dont know what to write cause words  are not enough to describe this feeling,  this place...

All i would say i was a tourist once but with NE i became a traveler...!!!

No comments: